We are nearly towards the end of 2017 and I still have not made progress on weight loss.
As I mentioned in my previous blog, I would like to end 2017 on a high. I want to show some progress on weight loss before 2017 is out. From tomorrow I am starting a very low-calorie diet (VLCD) on food packs.
My plan is to be on VLCD up to 24 December then review.
Up to today, I have not weighed myself since I did not want to face the bad news the scales would give me. I will weigh myself tomorrow.
What will the diet involve?
I have many Exante food packs that I ordered months back. I will use these.
Here is how the diet works from the horse’s mouth:
“How Total Solution works:
- Enjoy 3 Exante meal replacements a day, replacing traditional meals
- Ketosis-based 600 calorie diet
- Increase calories to 800+ every fourth week
- Choose from 73 delicious flavours of shakes, bars, soups, meals or desserts
- Average 2-5 stone weight loss**Weight results may vary and are different for each individual.”
I want the end of 2017 to act as a motivator. I know it will be tough. As the saying goes it best keep trying and fail rather than not to try at all.
I will post a blog every day on how VLCD going for me.
If you have subscribed to my blogs for small practice related blogs, daily emails from WordPress may get too much. Okay to unsubscribe.