I am at a loss to sum up my week. It was a week of self-reflection since at the beginning of the week, one of my age digits changed.
During the week, I thought about my business and my personal life. I asked myself if I was happy with the way things are (not really) and what it is that I need to change about myself. Here is my list (P stand for priority):
• Sort out my personal finances. They are a mess! P1
• Improvements in practice management P2
• Sort out my flat – Work was started and stopped. I will get started again P1
• Do those frogs tasks first! They give the most value P1
• Weight loss is now going steady. Keep it up! P1
• Just started on resistance weight training again. I need to carry on with this. P1
• Spend less time on YouTube watching reviews of the latest gadgets! Have you seen the Motorola Moto 360 watch? It is wow! P1
• Get to the office earlier, so I am less stressed. P1
• On the business, be very clear where I am and where I want to get to. What do I need to do to get there? P1
• Move on from a person who has too many issues. P1
• Do a Todo list at the end of every day for work to be done the next day. Review work is done at the end of the day. P1
• Say goodbye to the cleaner. She is not that good. P2
• Time for a good office sort out P3
• Time for computer files sort out P2
• Sort out wardrobe P3
• Continue to expand the practice.
All the website work, marketing and my attempt at social media meant I took my eye off other important areas of work.
I feel this is not my usual blog post. May be my motivation for blogging is gone?